Material evaluation based on magnetic properties
With the KOERZIMAT 1.097 FOERSTER offers a measuring system for the precise, automatic and fast measurement of magnetic values of materials. Depending on the function package, the coercivity HCJ, the weight-specific saturation polarization σs and the volume-specific saturation polarization Js can be measured. The largely geometry-independent measurement allows in particular the testing of complex shaped samples.
With the KOERZIMAT J-H as an extension to the HCJ, the complete J-H hysteresis including the initial curve of soft magnetic steels can be determined in the open magnetic circuit.The hysteresis is determined by means of a J-sensor in a user-friendly measuring procedure on round bars or sheet samples.
Your advantages at a glance
- PC-controlled measuring system
- Determination of coercive field strength in accordance with IEC 60404-7
- Determination of hysteresis J(H) for soft magnetic steel bars
- Determination of relative permeability µr(H) for soft magnetic steel bars
- Determination of magnetic saturation magnetization in accordance with IEC 60404-14
- Determination of the magnetic phase in austenitic steels
- Geometry independent measurement
- Light weight and compact design
- Application software to control single and serial measurements
- Data base to store measuring data and process parameters
- Customized reports
- KOERZIMAT 1.097 - HCJ / J-H product information
- KOERZIMAT 1.097 -MS product information
- KOERZIMAT J-H - Determine the complete J-H hysteresis of soft magnetic materials KOERZIMAT J-
- CATALOG OF SENSORS & PROBES - Comprehensive solutions for component testing
- AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY - Process-integrated quality assurance for metal components
- METAL INDUSTRY WIRE / BRIGHT STEEL - Comprehensive quality inspection in the manufacturing process.
- 粉末金属 - 制造加工的过程控制