FOERSTER U.K. Limited is a subsidiary of FOERSTER Holding GmbH.
FOERSTER U.K. is responsible in the U.K. for Sales and Service of FOERSTER inspection and measuring equipment for non-destructive testing of materials. Techniques include eddy current, thermography, ultrasonic and measurement of magnetic properties. FOERSTER also manufactures special eddy current sensors for crack and micro-structural testing. We also, specialize in the integration of material handling systems with NDT equipment to solve difficult product testing applications in the bar, tube, wire and component manufacturing markets. Our capabilities include engineering, design, manufacturing, installation, as well as, support and service.
FOERSTER's Detection and Magnetics Division manufactures products used in the detection of unexploded ordnance (UXO) and landmines. The DM Division of FOERSTER also utilizes their instruments for Geophysical surveys and precise measurement of magnetic fields.
FOERSTER U.K. Limited offers the following products:
- Automatic non-destructive testing on semi-finished products for metal industries
- Eddy current fault testing instruments in the automotive and component supply industry
- Instruments for the determination of electromagnetic material properties
- Metal detectors and magnetometers for landmine and ordnance (UXO) detection, geophysical and archaeological survey
- Portable solutions for crack detection and measuring electrical conductivity
Please contact us either by email or phone where we will be happy to assist you further.
FOERSTER U.K. Limited has been approved by LRQA to the standard ISO 9001:2015
FOERSTER U.K. Limited
Mr. Peter Ho (MD)
Ms. Dawn Ralph (Sales and Marketing)
Unit 2 Bonehill Mews, Fazeley
B78 3QU Tamworth, Staffordshire
t +44 1827 831290
f +44 1827 284982
Plan your visit with Google Maps> Directions on Google Maps